What is Priority Viewing?
How do I Register for Priority Viewing?
- All inventory listed on www.faycullen.com is shown in a Special 2 Day Preview (48 hours) commencing the First Tuesday of Every Month.
How do I Activate Priority Viewing Membership?
- To sign up for Priority Viewing, please enter your email address in the box on the left and click on Go. You will be redirected to a page where you will be prompted to verify your email address, enter your first name and your zip/postal code or country in the appropriate boxes.
How do I Know When Priority Viewing is Ready to View?
- You will be sent a confirmation link immediately after signing up. You must click on the link included in the email to activate your Priority Viewing Membership, so why not do it now?
- Once your Priority Viewing is activated, you will receive an email thanking you for joining our Priority Viewing mailing list. You do not need to respond to this email.
How do I Access Priority Viewing?
- You will receive an email as soon as Priority Viewing is ready to view on the 1st Tuesday of Every Month, the date shown on the Home Page of www.faycullen.com
How does it Advantage me to Receive Priority Viewing?
- Your Priority Viewing notification email will contain the Priority Viewing Code for the Month. Simply enter this Code and your email address in the box reading ‘Login to our Priority Viewing’ to which this is the link www.priorityviewing.com
- Hey Presto! A Treasure Chest of delectably photographed and deliciously described jewelry.
- Special 2 Day Preview (48 hours) before inventory is added to our site each month.
- Complimentary Domestic Shipping of all PV purchases selling for more than $500.00, payments of which are made in full during the PV window.
- Extended 90 Day Layaway Plan.
- If you make a purchase on your birthday, we will send you a $100 voucher towards your next purchase. (Driving license required for verification)
Why Didn’t I Receive PV?
How do I Remove my Email Address?
- Did you remember to activate your account after you registered? If you didn’t, you will need to register again but this time I recommend that you check your email now and activate your account immediately.
- PV may have been rerouted into your Bulk Mail folder, to prevent this you may wish to add email@example.com to your ‘Approved Senders List’ or your ‘Address Book’.
- You may have reached your Mailbox Quota.
- It may be in your Spam Folder.
- Your Mail server may be temporarily down.
- Some email servers block all emails originating from Constant Contact; in this case you may want to use an alternative email address. You may also enter a Blackberry email address and chose to receive our email in text form only.
How do I Change my Email Address?
- Your email address removal is fully automated. Simply click the link entitled SafeUnsubscribe at the bottom of any edition of Priority Viewing or Newsletter and you will be automatically removed without any confirmation requirements.
When will I Receive my Newsletter?
- Simply click on the link entitled 'Update Profile/Email Address' at the bottom of any edition of Priority Viewing or Newsletter and you will be directed to a web page to allow you to update your information.
What will be Featured in my Newsletter?
- Our Newsletter is sent out each month between each edition of Priority Viewing.This is the opportunity to keep in touch with both us and the Jewelry Industry at large. We will explain to you some of the Jewelry World phenomena and encourage you to participate in our Site Features and Events.
What is a Discount Day?
- Discount Day
- Personal Interaction with our Facebook Group
- Charity Fund Raisers
- How our Office is Growing Green Fingers
- How we are working with ‘Make a Wish Foundation’
- What Conflict Free Diamonds and the Kimberly Process Guarantees
- How our Rings are Manufactured from Recycled Metals
- What Feng Shui Means to Fay Cullen Inc
- How Re-cutting Diamonds helps to Save our Planet
- Site Competitions & Treasure Hunts
- Hot to Support Conflict Free Diamond and Responsible Mining Practices
- Customer Question Time
How do I Obtain an Online Treasure Chest in which to Store Items of Jewelry?
- From time to time, www.faycullen.com reduces the price a number of items on our site. By signing up for our Newsletter, you will be notified of our Discount Days, making you amongst the first few to have the opportunity to take advantage of our Site Discounts.
How do I Share the Contents of my Treasure Chest?
- Go to www.faycullen.com and click on 'sign up now' in the upper floating box on the right, enter your information with the password of your choice and you will receive a verification email.
- Click on the instant email that you receive from us and you will return to www.faycullen.com to retrieve your Customer Account Number.
- When you locate an item on the site that you would like to save, simply click on the Yellow Star (‘add this item to your Treasure Chest’) below the main picture and the page will automatically be saved to your Treasure Chest with a thumbnail picture for your convenience.
- Click on 'My Treasure Chest' at the top of each page to access your particular selection of stored jewelry items.
How do I Open a Customer Account?
- Once you have opened a Customer Account, you have the option of emailing your Treasure Chest contents to a friend.
- This ensures that the particular Promise Ring, Engagement Ring or Wedding Ring of your choice easily finds its way to your finger without a hitch!
How Does a Customer Account Advantage Me?
- If you have already signed up for a Treasure Chest, you already have a Customer Account. If not, then just proceed to register as explained in the 'How do I Obtain an Online Treasure Chest' above. You will then be assigned a Customer Account Number.
- Using your email address and password, you are welcome to access your Customer Account at any time you wish.
How Does Storing Items in My Treasure Chest Advantage Me?
- Once you have a registered for and confirmed your Customer Account, whenever you order an item or several items on www.faycullen.com, your personal details will automatically fill the boxes as soon as you click ‘Order This Item’.
- You are welcome to store as many items as you wish in your Treasure Chest.
- You can email the contents of your Treasure Chest to a friend.
- By storing items of jewelry in your Treasure Chest, you will immediately see if the item has been discounted.
- If an item is sold, even though it has been removed from the site, it will remain stored in your Treasure Chest so you can still refer to it, even though it will indicate that it has been sold.
- The collective contents of Treasure Chests are collated to help us to determine future trends and fill orders.
- If you need us to refer to an item in your Treasure Chest, simply send us an email from your Treasure Chest and we will be happy to answer any comparison questions you might have such as those related to custom-contoured wedding bands.